Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sweet Sewing : :

The month of August is packed full of birthdays for my big family and this week we're celebrating many! Amongst the cluster of festivities my twin nieces, Elizabeth and Maeve, will turn ONE. It is so often said with each new year and travel around the sun, but it is indeed so hard to believe it's been a year already for these precious baby girls.  Blink.  We're having a big, group birthday party at our house tomorrow and I'm so excited to see their sweet faces, with their happy grins and tiny teeth, wearing their birthday crowns for the very first time. Different but matching. ♡

The Twin's BDay Crowns

Birthday Crowns & Playground

Without realizing, I chose a color scheme for these two flower crowns that coincidentally matches the colors of the newest fabric collection to arrive at my door, Playground by Amy Sinibaldi for AGF! The peachy pinks and cream, dusty blues, and mauve play together beautifully!

Pretty Playground

Matchy, matchy

Such perfect colors for a new quilt and for birthday crown making don't you think?! I hope to decide on a plan for Playground to keep me busy next week when the Summer vacation comes to an end and the kiddos head back to school, but before that...

Happy, happy Birthday to so many of the ones I love who we're celebrating this month!

XO Maureen  

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your nieces! LOVE the color choices. And now I have another fabric line to add to my ever-growing wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little ones are sure to look adorable in those crowns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good article, as always. He deserves to arouse comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crowns are awesome and yes the colors would make a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I have completed a [url=https://www.coursetrendz.com] Course [/url] recently from coursetrendz. It is very good and free of cost. Moreover, if you want to have knowledge about technology and [url=https://www.techposttoday.com/] web design [/url] then visit tech post today. All the information and knowledge is praiseworthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!